Online Purchase Policy
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Online Product Purchases
This Acceptance of Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases (the “Agreement“) sets forth the terms of the relationship between Real Magic LLC (the “Company“), and you as the purchaser or consumer (“you“) as it relates to the purchase of goods and services offered online through the Company’s website and/or related online links (the “Online Products”). You and the Company may be referred to in this Agreement collectively as the “Parties” or individually as a “Party.” You expressly agree to the terms of this Agreement by purchasing one or more Online Products.
- Term of Agreement. This Agreement shall apply to your purchase of one or more Online Products offered through the Company’s website and/or related online links.
- Online Products Used at Your Own Risk. You acknowledge and agree that you are not guaranteed to achieve any specific, personal, professional or financial results or earn any specific amount of income by purchasing one or more of its Online Products. The Company makes no promises, representations or warranties concerning the viability of any goals, aspirations or endeavors you may identify or choose to pursue during or as a result of your purchase of one or more of its Online Products. You agree to use any one of the purchased Online Products at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any decisions and actions that result from your use of the Online Products. The Company does not provide psychological, investment or financial advice. In addition, you are solely responsible for taking all actions necessary to ensure your medical safety.
- Refund Policy. All Online Products are nonrefundable. Any purchase by you is deemed completed upon submission and acknowledgement that the form of payment provided in connection with the transaction may be charged by the Company. The Company, in its sole and absolute discretion, will only consider issuing a credit equal to the amount paid for Online Products if adequate circumstances are presented to justify such a result and provided all Online Products subject to any such credit are returned to the Company, if possible. Thereafter you will have one (1) full calendar year to use the issued credit for another program, product or service offered by the Company. The foregoing refund policy does not apply to refunds falling within the scope and protection of the Danish Sale of Goods Act.
- Ownership Rights and Proprietary Information. The Company and its affiliated entities own all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights throughout the world) relating to any and all works of authorship, designs, know-how, ideas, course materials, products, services and information made by the Company (or its affiliated entities) or conceived or reduced to practice, in whole or in part, by the Company (or its affiliated entities) in connection with the Online Products or any Proprietary Information (as defined below). You agree that all materials provided by the Company as part of the Online Products, which are confidential and proprietary in nature, will constitute the Company’s “Proprietary Information.” You will personally use all materials related to the Online Products and not duplicate, replicate, distribute, copy or otherwise disseminate such materials to third parties without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Intellectual Property. You recognize and acknowledge that the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, patents and copyrighted materials (the “Company Intellectual Property“) associated with the Online Products. You will not take any action that would interfere with or infringe upon the Company Intellectual Property, including, but not limited to: (i) duplication or creation of works (including any derivative works) that are the same or substantially similar to the Company Intellectual Property; (ii) registration, creation or use of trademarks, service marks or domain names that are the same or substantially similar to the Company Intellectual Property; (iii) use, manufacture, import, or sales of any product or service that infringes upon the Company Intellectual Property; (iv) use of any Company Intellectual Property in any social media website, newsgroup, page, association, broadcast or other designation without the express written consent of the Company and (v) any action that would pass off or create the appearance of an association with or endorsement by the Company.
- The Company may modify or amend any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new version of the Agreement on the applicable link for purchase of its Online Products or by otherwise advising you of the amendment/modification. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued purchase of any of the Company’s Online Products following the posting of a change notice or a new version of the Agreement or following notice of the modification/amendment will constitute your binding acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- You will indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Company (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) from and against any and all claims, expenses, costs, causes of action and damages (including those for personal injury, property damage and reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from or arising out of your actions, your use of the purchased Online Products or your violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
- You may not assign this Agreement (or any obligations under this Agreement), by operation of law or otherwise, without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Limitation of Liability. The Company (as well as its members, employees, instructors, vendors, independent contractors, service professionals and affiliated entities) shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any nature (including but not limited to claims for personal injury, property damage, losses of revenue, profits, use or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Online Products, even if the Company or its affiliated entities knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Further, the Company’s aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the applicable Online Products will not exceed the total amounts paid or payable by you for purchase of the Online Products.
- Governing Law; Class Action Waiver. This Agreement will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You irrevocably and unconditionally waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any right you may have to participate as a representative or member of any class of claimants in any class action against the Company, or any of its affiliated entities, now or hereafter pending relating to transactions evidenced by this Agreement or similar transactions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, its performance, breach, or interpretation (including issues about its validity or enforceability), will be exclusively (except as provided below) resolved by binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association (AAA). One arbitrator will be selected using AAA procedures. The arbitrator will use all reasonable efforts to minimize discovery and to complete the arbitration proceedings as expeditiously as possible. The Arbitrator will also render a written decision setting forth detailed findings of fact and conclusions of law, within 30 calendar days after the conclusion of the arbitration hearing. The arbitrator will not award attorneys’ fees, or punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, treble or other multiple or exemplary damages, and the Parties hereby agree to waive and not seek such damages. Either Party may seek judicial relief to compel the other Party to comply with the provisions of this Section, or seek injunctive or other equitable relief to protect its intellectual property rights, as long as (unless prohibited by applicable law) the remainder of the dispute or claim is submitted to arbitration. The arbitration will be held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Both Parties hereby give their irrevocable consent to the processes of the AAA in Nevada, as well as the jurisdiction of the courts of Clark County, Nevada for enforcement purposes. Awards will be final, binding and non-appealable (except on the minimal grounds required under the Federal Arbitration Act or other applicable law). All awards may be filed with one or more courts, state, federal or foreign, having jurisdiction over the Party against whom such award is rendered or its property, as a basis of judgment and of the issuance of execution for its collection.
- Legal Age. By entering into this Agreement, you represent and acknowledge that you are of legal age in the state of your residency.
- Relationship of Parties. You agree that by purchasing one or more of the Company’s Online Products you are acting as an independent contractor, and you are responsible for determining your own business activities. Nothing in this Agreement will create a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the Parties.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. The Company’s failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the Company’s right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the Parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement, and revokes and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, proposals or understandings, whether electronic, oral or written, between the Parties and is intended as a final expression of their agreement.
Notification of claimed non-compliance with either the GDPR or the LGPD should be sent via email to the designated Data Protection Officer at dpo@AndersHansen.com or via U.S. Mail addressed to Real Magic LLC – Data Protection Officer, P.O. Box 3960, Las Vegas, Nevada 89136.